Applications are now being accepted for featured attractions in the
The program highlights destinations across the state. Participating travelers collect stamps in souvenir passports from each location visited to win prizes ranging from t-shirts to an Apple IPad.
To be considered as a featured destination, an attraction or business must:
- Provide staff to participate in mandatory program training
- Be open during regular and reasonable hours, including at least one weekend day.
- Be staffed by a friendly person who will stamp passports during listed business hours and share information about things to do in the area.
- Promote the program by displaying materials like posters and passports
- Pay a $100 participation fee.
Applications may be submitted online at bit.ly/h57ycw.